HHHS Foundation 50/50 Draw
Estimated Take Home Prize
Grand Prize Deadline on January 31 at 11:59 pm
Don't miss your chance to win!
Who You Help
Haliburton Highlands Health Services strives to be leaders in innovative rural health care, delivering high-quality health services to residents, cottagers, and visitors to Haliburton County and the surrounding area. Haliburton Highlands Health Services Foundation financially supports the hospital and health care facilities for capital projects, equipment, education programs and community support services.
With your ticket purchase, you are directly contributing to meet urgent needs for local health care, here in the Haliburton Highlands.
How It Works
RULES OF PLAY
Lottery License #RAF1207576
- The lottery will take place online, on the following dates:
- June 30, 11:30am – July 29, 2021, 12 11:59pm EDT (Draw July 30, 9am)
- July 30, 11:30am – August 30, 2021, 12 11:59pm EDT(Draw August 31, 9am)
- August 31, 11:30am– September 30, 2021, 11:59pm EDT (Draw October 1,9am)
- October 1, 11:30am – October 28, 2021, 11:59pm EDT (Draw October 29, 9am)
- October 29, 11:30am EDT – November 30, 2021, 11:59pm EST (Draw December 1, 9am)
- December 1, 11:30am – December 30, 2021, 11:59pm EST (Draw December 31, 9am)
- Early-Bird Prizes: All tickets purchased between December 1, 2021 at or after 11:30 am and December 14, 2021 at 11:59 pm will be entered into the early-bird prize draw. The draw for the early-bird prizes will take place December 15, 2021 at 9:00 am. It is possible for the same number to win one of the early bird prizes and the grand prize.
- December 15, 2021 Early-Bird Draw:
- Prize #1: $250
- Prize #2: $250
- December 31, 2021, 11:30am – January 31, 2022, 11:59pm EST (Draw February 1, 9am)
- Early-Bird Prizes: All tickets purchased between December 31, 2021 at or after 11:30 am and January 16, 2022 at 11:59 pm will be entered into the early-bird prize draw. The draw for the early-bird prizes will take place January 17, 2022 at 9:00 am. It is possible for the same number to win one of the early bird prizes and the grand prize.
- January 17, 2022 Early-Bird Draw:
- Prize #1: $250
- Prize #2: $250
- February 1, 11:30am – February 28, 2022, 11:59pm EST (Draw March 1, 9am)
- March 1, 11:30am EST – March 31, 2022, 11:59pm EDT (Draw April 1, 9am)
- April 1, 11:30am – April 28, 2022, 11:59pm EDT (Draw April 29, 9am)
- April 29, 11:30am – May 31, 2022, 11:59pm EDT (Draw June 1, 9am)
- June 1, 11:30am– June 29, 2022, 11:59pm EDT (Draw June 30, 9am)
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Ticket purchasers must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets can be purchased for $5.00 for 5 numbers, $10.00 for 20 numbers, $20.00 for 100 numbers. For the December draw only, including Early-Bird Prize Draw December 15, and Grand Prize Draw December 31, tickets can be purchased $5.00 for 6 numbers, $10.00 for 25 numbers, $20.00 for 125 numbers.
- Tickets can be purchased at 7199 Gelert Rd., Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0, through Haliburton Highlands
Health Services Foundation managed locations in Haliburton County, and online at
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be displayed on the Foundation lottery site
- The winning ticket number will be selected by the Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all
raffle numbers sold for the draw, and posted on the website
www.hhhsf5050.caand on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hhhsf
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting HHHS Foundation at: (705) 457-1580, or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to the Foundation office at the Haliburton hospital site (7199 Gelert Rd., Haliburton, ON) at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw for which their ticket was purchased.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for the HHHS Foundation’s report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a local charity other than HHHS Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- HHHS Foundation Staff and HHHS Foundation Board members are not permitted to purchase tickets, and are not eligible to win.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at